uniqs
share rss forum feed

kdwycha

join:2003-01-30
Riverview, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House

Strange

I cannot remember the last TV commercial I have seen with someone pointing a semi-automatic weapon at someone.

TWC should drop all of the broadcasters that have any violence whatsoever on their programming schedule including the local news. The only channels TWC should provide are religious programming and channels like sprout with family friendly programming if they are going to take this stance.

battleop

join:2005-09-28

1 recommendation

When was the last time you saw a commercial for an Action Movie?

PaulHikeS2

join:2003-03-06
Manchester, NH

I was going to say the same thing, but I reread the news item and it stated "gun advertisement". I read this to be an ad with guns as the product for sale...I didn't actually read the linked article, though.
--
Jay: What the @#$% is the internet???

battleop

join:2005-09-28

I read another story somewhere else and it said it was related to gun sales. This story (which I didn't read earlier) seems to indicate that it's about guns pointed at people in any kind of ad.

It's a feel good move that is designed to appease the anti-gun crowd. If they really wanted to do something they would start to drop violent moves from their pay-per-view line up.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to kdwycha

quote:
I cannot remember the last TV commercial I have seen with someone pointing a semi-automatic weapon at someone.
Neither Can I,this whole thing is stupid!!