elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2
reply to Kane Hart

Re: [Extreme] Extreme 30 down 10 up 500 Gigs Bandwidth $51.99

@yyzlhr

Just to confirm:

Okay, so if I (and anybody else on D3) call Rogers tomorrow we can get the Extreme promo tier 35/10 200GB cap for $45/month with an 8 year price guarantee.

Until when will this promo be available?

Thanks.......

geokilla

join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

So I guess I should switch back to Rogers? Rogers was always better than Teksavvy from a customer service point of view, because you weren't forced to wait for help.

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2

said by geokilla:

So I guess I should switch back to Rogers? Rogers was always better than Teksavvy from a customer service point of view, because you weren't forced to wait for help.

Well, if this Extreme promo tier is truly available across the network it's a perfect deal for me and will drop my bill by $5 a month back down to $50. I already own my own modem but the 10 up will help me big time even though my current 25/2 works well.

IMHO if the Teksavvy crowd get wind of this there will be quite a few coming back to the Dark Side.

jmck
formerly 'shaded'

join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON

is there actually an affordable 10Mbit upload package with a decent cap on Rogers/Ontario? i thought it was just NB/N.

jonase

join:2010-12-15
reply to elitefx

It is 35/3, not 35/10, ~46 dollars+tax, 200 GB, Price guaranteed for 8 years.

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
reply to elitefx

said by elitefx:

@yyzlhr

Just to confirm:

Okay, so if I (and anybody else on D3) call Rogers tomorrow we can get the Extreme promo tier 35/10 200GB cap for $45/month with an 8 year price guarantee.

Until when will this promo be available?

Thanks.......

It's technically not available to existing internet customers, so you'll have to sweet talk someone into getting them to applying that promo on your account.