All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Tkavil
join:2010-07-22

Tkavil to urbanriot

to urbanriot

Re: [Rant] Phone scamming bastards now calling when people sleep

I was receiving scam calls from a supposed law firm in Toronto. I can't remember the name but they were threatening court action against us unless we paid some sort of debt we had towards their client. They gave us an ultimatum of 10:00am the following day and I just hung up and ignored them. When I did a quick search of the name of the law firm she was claiming to be from, google turned up threads of people with the same question as me. These con-artists are getting more elaborate, and more annoying by the day!
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by Tkavil:

I was receiving scam calls from a supposed law firm in Toronto. I can't remember the name but they were threatening court action against us unless we paid some sort of debt we had towards their client. They gave us an ultimatum of 10:00am the following day and I just hung up and ignored them. When I did a quick search of the name of the law firm she was claiming to be from, google turned up threads of people with the same question as me. These con-artists are getting more elaborate, and more annoying by the day!

I was probably the phony "Law office of Paul Kupferstein & Associates" and their scam. They called me last year and provided me with numerous hours of fun as I taunted and threatened them and then pretended to pay up and then taunted again and rinsed and repeated until they wouldn't take my calls anymore.

»800notes.com/Phone.aspx/ ··· 45962937