state
stress magnet
Premium,Mod
join:2002-02-08
Purgatory
kudos:6
reply to rexbinary

Re: Some issues now?

You can go here: »/speak/themepr···/default and click on the different themes to preview them and find the one you were using.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
said by state:

You can go here: »/speak/themepr···/default and click on the different themes to preview them and find the one you were using.

The FAQ related to this (»Site FAQ »Modification of Default Forum Style) really needs to be updated as there is no "theme-override" dropdown menu anymore as shown in the screen shots and the "this page" link in the very first sentence doesn't go anywhere useful.
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

state
stress magnet
Premium,Mod
Purgatory

1 recommendation

said by darcilicious:

The FAQ related to this (»Site FAQ »Modification of Default Forum Style) really needs to be updated as there is no "theme-override" dropdown menu anymore as shown in the screen shots and the "this page" link in the very first sentence doesn't go anywhere useful.

Thanks, it's been reworked to be useful again.

rexbinary
Mod King
Premium
join:2005-01-26
Plano, TX
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to state
said by state:

That did it! Thanks! Of all things my theme was 'default'.
--
Verizon FiOS subscriber since 2005 | Mac owner since 1990 | Fedora user since 2006 | CentOS user since 2007 | "Anyone who is unwilling to learn is entitled to absolutely nothing." - graysonf | EDIT: I seldom post without an edit.

state
stress magnet
Premium,Mod
Purgatory
said by rexbinary:

That did it! Thanks! Of all things my theme was 'default'.

Glad to hear. I bounce back and forth between the default and dimaging theme myself.