spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

JohnDoe187

join:2013-01-04

What's going on with these clowns Voltage?

I thought they had until Jan 22 to come up with a time line with CIPPIC?

I haven't heard much news about these fools and was wondering if anyone had any info? Seems like they just became yesterday's news and no one cares anymore.

resa1983
Premium
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON
kudos:10
OK.. Looking at the orders added...

The 3 lawyers sent their motion to the judge, and he approved it as follows:

quote:
[1] The hearing of this motion for an Order pursuant to Rule 238 of the Federal Courts Rules is adjourned sine die pending determination by this Court of CIPPIC's Intervener Motion;
[2] Should CIPPIC be granted leave to intervene without the right to cross-examine and/or adduce affidavit evidence, it shall file its Responding materials within TEN (10) business days of receipt of the Court's reasons granting such leave and that the Plaintiff's motion for an Order pursuant to Rule 238 of the Federal Courts Rules is to proceed at a special sitting with a duration of ONE (1) day, on a date to be determined between counsel and the Registrar that is within THIRTY (30) days of receipt of the Court's reasons on CIPPIC's Intervener Motion, or the earliest date thereafter available to the Court, unless all counsel acting reasonably agree otherwise.
[3] Should CIPPIC be granted intervenor status with the right to cross- examine and/or adduce evidence, CIPPIC shall serve such affidavit evidence within TEN (10) business days of receipt of the Court's reasons granting such status and that the parties, acting reasonably, shall set a timetable for all other remaining steps, including cross-examinations (if applicable) and the filing of Memoranda of Fact and Law (if applicable), which shall include that the Plaintiff's motion for an Order pursuant to Rule 238 of the Federal Courts Rules is to proceed at a special sitting with a duration of ONE (1) day, on a date to be determined between counsel and the Registrar, that is within SIXTY (60) days of receipt of the Court's reasons on CIPPIC's Intervener Motion, or the earliest date thereafter available to the Court, unless all counsel acting reasonably agree otherwise.
[4] No order as to costs.
1: Case is adjourned indefinitely until CIPPIC's motion is decided by another Judge.
2 & 3: Fairly direct.
4: Voltage's lawyers requested costs for the court appearance on the 14th from CIPPIC. Thats what this line about "no order as to costs" is about.

Yesterday, CIPPIC responded to Voltage's objection to CIPPIC's intervention. Just tweeted CIPPIC & Tamir @ CIPPIC to see if they can post it on CIPPIC's site so someone can post here.
--
Battle.net Tech Support MVP

funny0

join:2010-12-22
reply to JohnDoe187
4: Voltage's lawyers requested costs for the court appearance on the 14th from CIPPIC. Thats what this line about "no order as to costs" is about.

hahahahaha the bums cant even afford to be in court
they filed the action ...pay up first chucky.
So thats how extortion works you file an action then don't have to pay your lawyers everyone else does.
DAMN the maffia real mob never had it so good. THEY should pay like everyone else is until the case is settled.
you don't like that DONT do stupid lawsuits that wont pay.

rodjames
Premium
join:2010-06-19
Gloucester, ON
reply to JohnDoe187
I just watched Seal Team Six on Netflix, am I going to get sued now? I think that's how it works.

graniterock
Premium
join:2003-03-14
London, ON
You might just have to *think* about Seal Team Six....

hm

@videotron.ca
reply to JohnDoe187
What's going on with these clowns Voltage?

Hmm... Let's see.

1. They stated to the judge that Teksavvy didn't tell the affected customers to cease and desist and these Canadian teksavvy users that are still on torrents are solely responsible for their works being distributed to the world. Voltage stated it was of the utmost importance to get these people to stop ASAP, and TSI failed.

2. But they forgot to mention that they were the ones who drafted the original letter for TSI customers, and forgot to tell people to cease and desist. So the judge told them to draft another letter for teksavvy to send out to affect customers in order to stop these people from being the world wide sole distributors or Voltage films.

3. To this day, voltage simply forgot to get around to giving teksavvy another draft to send out to the affected people because they are too busy trying to stop CIPPIC from becoming party to the lawsuit that could interfere with their extortion scam.

Priorities you know...

k?

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to JohnDoe187
said by JohnDoe187:

I thought they had until Jan 22 to come up with a time line with CIPPIC?

I haven't heard much news about these fools and was wondering if anyone had any info? Seems like they just became yesterday's news and no one cares anymore.

They escaped the circus. That's what.

funny0

join:2010-12-22
reply to graniterock
said by graniterock:

my canuck unit when i was in military beat them in the range
seems they good at sneaking around but there aim not so good.

rodjames
Premium
join:2010-06-19
Gloucester, ON
I could probably beat them at the range, and I'm too cute to shoot.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to funny0
said by funny0:

said by graniterock:

my canuck unit when i was in military beat them in the range seems they good at sneaking around but there aim not so good.

Your nose is growing chronoss. Just saying.