spc
uniqs
BJR
join:2012-10-04
Dallas, TX

BJR to stoomac

to stoomac

Re: [TWC] TW Signature Home - Dallas - Blog Post

That is odd since you are in Dallas and my Signature Home experience has been great. I signed up for Signature Home a little over a year ago. They came in exactly when I requested, removed my old DVR and STB's, dropped in the new ones (2xDVD and 2xSTB), made a phone call to get my modem provisioned to the new speeds (from 30/5 to 50/5), showed me the new DVR tools, and left.

I rarely have to call them for issues but the service is always top notch and knowledgeable when I do call.

I hope your next visit by a real Signature Home tech goes smoothly.
stoomac
join:2013-01-24
Dallas, TX

stoomac

Thanks BJR - hopefully they've got it right , have chatted with two PSAs since last post - they still can't figure out why the autodialer keeps calling me (4 calls in the last 15 minutes) to confirm the appointment, but it appears they have everything straight for the install.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870 to BJR

to BJR
said by BJR:

That is odd since you are in Dallas and my Signature Home experience has been great. I signed up for Signature Home a little over a year ago. They came in exactly when I requested, removed my old DVR and STB's, dropped in the new ones (2xDVD and 2xSTB), made a phone call to get my modem provisioned to the new speeds (from 30/5 to 50/5), showed me the new DVR tools, and left.

I rarely have to call them for issues but the service is always top notch and knowledgeable when I do call.

I hope your next visit by a real Signature Home tech goes smoothly.

and now TWC is bundling 75Mbps down 5 up with signature home which seems to be a good deal.
stoomac
join:2013-01-24
Dallas, TX

stoomac

Yes, interestingly enough the U75 service was not mentioned at all when I went through the ordering process, was expecting 50/5, however on the TW My Services section it's listed as Ultimate 75 Upgrade. I'm not complaining - tested using the DSL Reports test tools I'm getting 68ish speeds.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by stoomac:

Yes, interestingly enough the U75 service was not mentioned at all when I went through the ordering process, was expecting 50/5, however on the TW My Services section it's listed as Ultimate 75 Upgrade. I'm not complaining - tested using the DSL Reports test tools I'm getting 68ish speeds.

ultimate 75 is testing currently in the Dallas area before a possible national rollout once TWC gets more downstream channels configured for the internet services going from 4 to 8 in most areas eventually.