Savious Zero
Simply the best
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to McBrain

Re: Gearing for PvP

Do you get conquest from losing 2s? Because my 3s team got repeated smooshings from malevolent teams last night and I received zero conquest.
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
said by Savious Zero:

Do you get conquest from losing 2s? Because my 3s team got repeated smooshings from malevolent teams last night and I received zero conquest.

We tried that last night, you get no points from loses and with no gear is going to be rough in arena so your best bet is to do the call to arms bg. Last night was the little mogo arena and it takes like 10 mins tops.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
The thing I just realized and love about PvP is that there is zero reliance on RNG and the gatings are not bad and they will be a lot better with the next patch, you go in kill stuff win/lose and when you have enough points you buy your upgrade.
--

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
kudos:1
said by Jobbie:

The thing I just realized and love about PvP is that there is zero reliance on RNG ...

Fear pathing...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
said by Arsinic:

said by Jobbie:

The thing I just realized and love about PvP is that there is zero reliance on RNG ...

Fear pathing...

I don't know man, after burning coin after coin on LFR and gearing toons in heroics it is a nice change of pace.

Also seeing an "avatar active" warrior running towards a clothie feels really badass, until you realize is a shadow priest and kicks the shit out of you.
--

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

1 edit
I need to start gearing my priest. I keep getting ganked by them while levelling.