spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jopono

@shawcable.net
reply to kevinds

Re: [BC] Horrendous YouTube performance

That's just fucking bullshit. Their terms of service is a pile of lies and trash. I get throttled every time i try to leave p2p on for more than 10 hours, to the point where i can't even use the internet. I have seen it happen so many times. When i watch too much netflix they also throttle me so i can't get any decent kind of quality. $200 a month for internet that performs worse than @home did in 98. Go go capitalistic monopoles go.

ravenchilde

join:2011-04-01
kudos:2

said by Jopono :

That's just fucking bullshit. Their terms of service is a pile of lies and trash.

This, unfortunately for our excited friend, is not accurate. Shaw doesn't throttle downloads.

rustydusty

join:2009-09-29
Red Deer, AB
reply to Jopono

said by Jopono :

That's just fucking bullshit. Their terms of service is a pile of lies and trash. I get throttled every time i try to leave p2p on for more than 10 hours, to the point where i can't even use the internet. I have seen it happen so many times. When i watch too much netflix they also throttle me so i can't get any decent kind of quality. $200 a month for internet that performs worse than @home did in 98. Go go capitalistic monopoles go.

Feel free to switch to Telus, by all means.

ravenchilde

join:2011-04-01
kudos:2

In his defence: He clearly loves the internet and wants it to be speedy. I encourage that.