All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf to gate1975mlm

to gate1975mlm

Re: [X1] Xfinity X1 now available to New Customers in Philly!

I know there is an update for the SA/Cisco boxes that I think is going to be fixing some of those audio issues you've mentioned. »forums.comcast.com/t5/Xf ··· 7#M61104 so there's still hope.

gate1975mlm
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Philadelphia, PA

1 edit

gate1975mlm

Premium Member

Update!

I just found out that this new X1 DVR box also does not have the issue that older DVR boxes have where when you have it hooked up to a Audio Receiver and the sound would drop out for a second or two when going from a "commercial to tv show" or when you fast forward and rewind.

I always hated that and this is a very nice surprise that this issue is finally fixed!

I noticed my Denon Receiver always now says "Dolby Digital" on the display even when a commercial comes on or I Fast forward and rewind. Which I guess is why the sound does not drop out anymore. With my last DVR Box when a commercial would come on or I fast forward and rewind my Denon Receiver would switch from saying Dolby Digital to something else.

Anyway so glad this is fixed and is a nice bouns to having the X1!
gate1975mlm

gate1975mlm to Mike Wolf

Premium Member

to Mike Wolf
said by Mike Wolf:

gate, see if this thread gives you any help? »forums.comcast.com/t5/Xf ··· /1557105

Thanks I will check that out

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf to gate1975mlm

to gate1975mlm
gate, see if this thread gives you any help? »forums.comcast.com/t5/Xf ··· /1557105