spc
uniqs
iamdrumming
join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

iamdrumming to Jen

to Jen

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

That really sucks. I had that blip where it went down for a little bit, but other than that it's been good. Have you looked at other ISP's? ikTel may not be for you.

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug

Anon

said by Jen :

has been down and up over the past 4 days for me (St Kitts) around 1am on a daily basis and stays down for hours at a time.

said by iamdrumming:

ikTel may not be for you.

Strange thing to say.

Anyhow, why not drop off a complaint to the CCTS about non-functioning services that you pay for? It's free for you. Maybe this will force the owner of iktel to actually look at your situation and maybe fix it (if he can be bothered to). Or supply you with a refund for non-functioning services.

»www.ccts-cprst.ca/

Or, do nothing.
got_milk2
join:2007-08-22
Georgetown, ON

got_milk2 to iamdrumming

to iamdrumming
said by iamdrumming:

I think ikTel wouldn't be for anyone if their services go down daily for hours at a time.
iamdrumming
join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

iamdrumming

said by got_milk2:

said by iamdrumming:

I think ikTel wouldn't be for anyone if their services go down daily for hours at a time.

Unlike the other poster, my service hasn't gone down daily, for hours at a time. As I said, if you are indeed experiencing daily outages with ikTel, then there are obviously better options out there. No need to stick around. I know I would be gone if my internet was going down daily.