Optimus2357
Premium Member
join:2010-11-21
West Warwick, RI

Optimus2357 to CoxVegas

Premium Member

to CoxVegas

Re: [NV] Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands' Birthday Present

I have a feeling I am being trolled. ::grin:: Ok ok..nevermind.

BryanInPHX
Premium Member
join:2001-03-06
Phoenix, AZ

BryanInPHX

Premium Member

said by Optimus2357:

I have a feeling I am being trolled. ::grin:: Ok ok..nevermind.

I believe CoxVegas is telling us in code (reference to Jan 31st) that is the date the speed increases go into effect, and that Ultimate is going up to approx 150Mbps .
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313

yep there is no trolling here on my cox annual speed upgrade there have been multiple confirmations of speed upgrades posted for the January 31st

Optimus2357
Premium Member
join:2010-11-21
West Warwick, RI

Optimus2357 to BryanInPHX

Premium Member

to BryanInPHX
Ahh ok, that makes sense. I thought it was something like that, but the Birthday thing was throwing me off. I thought it was some sort of inside joke I was missing. Was reading too much into it.

But yea, very cool. I have a feeling they will increase the cap right around the time they start charging for overages. Right now their Caps are pretty loose compared to other ISP's. But lets not turn this thread into a Cap debate. There's already like a thousand on this board.

BryanInPHX
Premium Member
join:2001-03-06
Phoenix, AZ

BryanInPHX

Premium Member

Queen Beatrix to Abdicate the Throne...

AMSTERDAM—Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands said she would abdicate after 33 years on the throne, to be succeeded in the largely ceremonial role by her eldest son, 45-year-old Willem-Alexander.

The queen, who turns 75 this week, announced her abdication in a prerecorded televised address Monday. The coincidence of her birthday and the celebration of the 200th anniversary of the Kingdom of the Netherlands was the reason for her decision,

»online.wsj.com/article/S ··· 528.html

CoxVegas
join:2011-07-25
Las Vegas, NV

CoxVegas

said by BryanInPHX:

AMSTERDAM—Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands said she would abdicate after 33 years on the throne, to be succeeded in the largely ceremonial role by her eldest son, 45-year-old Willem-Alexander.

Wow, I guess she's REALLY looking forward to her birthday present....