spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Ticked
@comcast.net

Ticked

Anon

Comcast is HORRIBLE

I have the worst signal from Comcast!!!! It's intermittent. Constantly dropping. When I call about it, they tell me they don't see any issue and it must be in my home. They say if they don't find a problem when they get here they are going to charge me for the visit. It's INTERMITTENT. I'm not paying them if they show up at a time when it actually works! I am looking for a new carrier.

SJTech
@comcast.net

SJTech

Anon

8 times out of 10 its something in the home, sometimes its the rental modem, sometimes its our plant. but if you get upset that that service isn't working for you with having had the opportunity to find and fix the problem by the company you're paying service from, maybe telco is the best fit for you. in addition, the CAEs have to say that for CYA purposes. it could be as something simple as a store bought splitter or radio shack wiring. why not see if the issue can be repaired and if there are charges, try and dispute them later. but to rant about the service not working, and to never have a in-house tech to come take a look to try and resolve the issue, i feel you have yourself to blame more than Comcast.
dattler
join:2003-09-19
Jacksonville, FL

dattler to Ticked

to Ticked
My only issues with inconsistency are with the plant, every time I've had an issue, they send a tech within 2 days and the issue is resolved or referred to their maintenance folks. I just hsouldn't have issues every 3 or 4 months. When it works, it works great