uniqs
share rss forum feed

andyross
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-04
Schaumburg, IL
reply to joejoejeo

Re: iGuide A30

This is getting ridiculous. Monday morning, and the DB purged overnight again... So, they didn't fix that. It looks like the only 'fix' I've seen in r27 is that the EAS time displays correctly.

Rather than reboot it, I'll let it sit and see if it recovers properly on it's own. The diagnostics page, on the DB status page says:
Purge stats: count 3, last 97, reason 0x0002

I also noticed in the general diagnostics (where you turn it off and hit OK/Select), if you hit INFO, you get an exceptions screen. There is an exception listed in the middle entry.

andyross
Premium,MVM
Schaumburg, IL

That didn't take long. Just minutes after writing the above, it did it again. I gave up and did a full reboot.

andyross
Premium,MVM
Schaumburg, IL
reply to andyross

Another Monday morning, and again, it purged the database overnight. It lasted 2 weeks.

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15

said by andyross:

Another Monday morning, and again, it purged the database overnight. It lasted 2 weeks.

Looks like your post about this issue on the Comcast Help and Support Forum this morning »forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-···9#M67153 has triggered an investigation into it now - "The data purge is concerning and could be a local configuration issue. The teams are looking into this now to see what is happening."