how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Grimm

join:2011-05-23
reply to Octavean

Re: Spartacus Season 3 War of The Damned Trailer

Your welcome. I actually was informed that the first episode was available for free to stream on starz.com which is where I watched it. I don't have anything else that allows me to watch it so I'll have to do some looking around this week for the upcoming episodes.
--
Slydermv--In short.. hookers save lives.

StyxKee

join:2001-07-05
GTA, Canada

Seriously, how many drums of red coloured water/paint, and how many drums of ground meat did they use simply for Episode 1? The show has always been over the top, but this takes a huge cake and shoved it down with just one bite.

BTW, those rusty swords that they used must be Valyrian Steel...Off the heads with just a single stoke. Oh, hang on, wrong show!

Grimm

join:2011-05-23

LOL I too thought, damn they must REALLY sharpen those swords.
--
Slydermv--In short.. hookers save lives.

TOPDAWG
Premium
join:2005-04-27
Midland, ON
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to Grimm

install XBMX with an add-on called ice films will take care of most of your TV needs.

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1
reply to Grimm

said by Grimm:

Your welcome. I actually was informed that the first episode was available for free to stream on starz.com which is where I watched it. I don't have anything else that allows me to watch it so I'll have to do some looking around this week for the upcoming episodes.

In the spirit of the show perhaps I should have said "gratitude" instead,....

Like everyone else here I think the season is off to a great start and I don't want the show to ever end,....

Still like other shows such as BSG there is a built in ending. The history is a bit vague in some places though,....

I only dared to hope for two more seasons but if we only get this one then too bad,...