spc
uniqs
zod5000
join:2003-10-21
Victoria, BC

zod5000 to nomi

to nomi

Re: [BC] Bad xp: Price change and no notification - good bye Sha

I somewhat disagree. Telus' prices are really good at first because you get a 6 month intro package. It's after that it gets expensive.

If you're only buying telus internet, you also have to add "dry-loop" fees to the advertised rate your seeing, or ad an expensive phone line at 23ish dollars/month. They have no Best of HD package either, so if you're going for tv services, you have to buy a bunch of mini-bundles to get the hd channels. It really ads up.

Telus isn't nearly as competitive as they used to be. If they were, Shaw wouldn't be able keep raising their rates.

To be fair if Shaw enforces caps or implements the bump up my plan is to move my Internet services to teksavvy, and keep my TV at shaw (I think Shaw HD looks better than optik and I don't like having my internet speed at the mercy of how many cable boxes i've left on).
CR1239
join:2006-11-04
Vancouver, BC

CR1239

said by zod5000:

If you're only buying telus internet, you also have to add "dry-loop" fees to the advertised rate your seeing, or ad an expensive phone line at 23ish dollars/month.

No, you don't have to add dry-loop fees if you're getting only Internet with TELUS.