share rss forum feed

Guide_Tim

join:2012-02-28
Taft, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

Wouldn't it be totally awesome if BHN had like an irc chat room. Then we could all hang out in the chat room and talk about services and geek stuff like routers and computers and chat in real time. Just a thought
--
Taft CA Bright House Customer Since 2003 Lightning 60/5

Nayan3

join:2012-08-15
Melbourne, FL
Then I'd never get any housework done!

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
reply to Guide_Tim
said by Guide_Tim:

Wouldn't it be totally awesome if BHN had like an irc chat room. Then we could all hang out in the chat room and talk about services and geek stuff like routers and computers and chat in real time. Just a thought

This is to the both of you. I'm exploring how this might work...we have one on our gaming website btw at »tampa.bhngaming.com/ and I may do something there...thing is to keep it manned 24/7 would suck the life out of me...remember I'm one guy
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

Guide_Tim

join:2012-02-28
Taft, CA
Reviews:
·Bright House
Let me know if I can help. My computer is always on and my mIRC scripts are always in a chat room. I have been an owner/host in rooms since 2003, and I'm also a Guide in our networks Help Desk lol
--
Taft CA Bright House Customer Since 2003 Lightning 60/5

GeNomer

join:2013-01-21
Indianapolis, IN
reply to BHNtechXpert
I went to that link and my mind is blown. I had no idea BHN did a LAN party. I will so be there this year. That is so awesome!

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by GeNomer:

I went to that link and my mind is blown. I had no idea BHN did a LAN party. I will so be there this year. That is so awesome!

Yup....
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

tim tim tim

join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL
kudos:2
reply to BHNtechXpert
said by BHNtechXpert:

said by Guide_Tim:

This is to the both of you. I'm exploring how this might work...we have one on our gaming website btw at »tampa.bhngaming.com/ and I may do something there...thing is to keep it manned 24/7 would suck the life out of me...remember I'm one guy

hire me over there, ill help

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to Nayan3
said by Nayan3:

Then I'd never get any housework done!

That's not a bad thing is it?