All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Bellmtl
join:2006-11-01

Bellmtl to jsmaster

to jsmaster

Re: [Internet] Unlimited for 10$/Month for all plan

Don't forget, the $10 offer is for Trios. If you're not on a triple, it's $30.

BigSensFan
Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

fine print says new residential customers..I am waiting on hold to see if existing customers can get it

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

yeah I saw that too no way they won't give it to current people that would just be forking crazy. On;y way they would do that is if they truly think people won't change and being as they're still with bell then they must be happy.

I think it means the plan is new to customers. It's really bad wording but I hope it would just mean this is new to people.

BigSensFan
Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

said by TOPDAWG:

yeah I saw that too no way they won't give it to current people that would just be forking crazy. On;y way they would do that is if they truly think people won't change and being as they're still with bell then they must be happy.

I think it means the plan is new to customers. It's really bad wording but I hope it would just mean this is new to people.

I called and got it... now I can change my netflix quality to the best one

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

cool thanks for the confirm. my in-laws have all 3 serves from bell I will call in push for them to get this upgrade for free.

jsmaster
join:2008-03-16
Montreal, QC

jsmaster to Bellmtl

to Bellmtl
I am an old customer. I called and they gave it to me. The print said : New to residential custommers. Because it is a new offer