Premium
join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile

3 edits
reply to Guspaz

Re: FTTN 25/10 and 50/10 with Fibe TV + Unlimited Bandwidth

I technically don't qualify for 10 upload anymore, because my stinger line card went bad over the summer and they either moved my wires or the card they switched to gives much lower sync. I can have it set at 10 but it drifts lower. This is on a less than 200 metre loop, but it depends on the line condition too. In general the stingers are very weak.

I'm being offered $82.95/month in the Bell Bundle for 50/10 175GB. $10 unlimited addon is not available because I just have Internet and Wireless. Their home phone is overpriced and I have a TV deal from Rogers that they can't beat.

IMO if you are light user 15/10 60GB on dryloop is still the best value for Bell DSL. If you need unlimited 25/10 dryloop from TSI is still the least expensive at $87/month.

There are new players entering the FTTH scene in Toronto that will poop on everything Bell and Rogers offer. If you are lucky enough to live around there.

deadtorights

join:2011-01-27

I got it added for FTTH 50/50 for 10$ more but I got 3 services!

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
reply to BliZZardX

said by BliZZardX:

I technically don't qualify for 10 upload anymore, because my stinger line card went bad over the summer and they either moved my wires or the card they switched to gives much lower sync. I can have it set at 10 but it drifts lower. This is on a less than 200 metre loop, but it depends on the line condition too. In general the stingers are very weak.

I'm being offered $82.95/month in the Bell Bundle for 50/10 175GB. $10 unlimited addon is not available because I just have Internet and Wireless. Their home phone is overpriced and I have a TV deal from Rogers that they can't beat.

IMO if you are light user 15/10 60GB on dryloop is still the best value for Bell DSL. If you need unlimited 25/10 dryloop from TSI is still the least expensive at $87/month.

There are new players entering the FTTH scene in Toronto that will poop on everything Bell and Rogers offer. If you are lucky enough to live around there.

You can get the unlimited for 30$.