All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Geno71
join:2012-12-12
Antioch, IL

Geno71

Re: [Rant] Comcast Treats Long-Time Customers Like Garbage

You guys are not reading the post (sorry that it's long), you need to read it. The service level "label" is irrelevant.

Think of it this way:

4 years ago I had Bandwidth X and it was OK for the amount I was paying (roughly $60 total). Since that time my bandwith has increased to X + 4 Mbps and my bill is now $72/month. Not acceptable. The crux is more and more billing for exactly the same speeds. That is crap and they do it because people just sit down and take it / they get tired of dealing with Comcast's run-around and give up.

I am at about 25 Mbps total today. As noted in my second post people in FiOS markets and elsewhere in the country are now at 50Mbps for this same $72, but that doesn't help the rest of us, does it? If I had 50 Mbps for $72 I wouldn't even be here except to say "thanks for the fair pricing Comcast".

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

Your post is not clear. +4Mbps doesn't add up to any increase. Sorry!
As for your market not being upgraded to 50/10; it's a market to market progression. The business model addresses the markets that provide the highest profit. Business is business. Comcast didn't invent it. Every corporation is the same.