Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

'Amazing Spider-Man 2' adding super-villain The Rhino

»social.entertainment.msn.com/mov···f67c17d6

quote:
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Paul Giamatti -- currently being seen in "John Dies at the End" -- is in talks to play the Rhino, a.k.a. Aleksei Mikhailovich Sytsevich, a Soviet Block criminal whose rhino-shaped suit gave him super-strength and speed while making him almost invulnerable to injury.

I don't recall the rhino that much from the spider-man comics. I thought he tangled more with Juggernaut.
But then again, they are both similar characters.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Niarlan
Excelsior
Premium
join:2002-11-09
Manville, NJ

Juggernaut was more X-men, he was Xaviers half brother...Rhino, Scorpian were created sorta by JJ Jameson who was paying someone to beat Spidey...

Nia

Jay_
Formerly known as Carnage
Premium
join:2001-05-15
Pickering On
kudos:2
reply to Snakeoil

I was never into the comics but was a huge Spider-Man cartoon fan growing up. He did fought Rhino A LOT in the cartoons.
--
"The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't, are both right. Which one are you?"

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Snakeoil

I can't picture Paul Giamatti as The Rhino. Just doesn't fit the bruiser type role...

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH

He was awesome in Shoot em up.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

He was, but that wasn't a bruiser type role that was more of the intellectually brilliant sociopath type role.