4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

jaykaykay to antdude

MVM

to antdude

Re: Mozilla Recognized as Most Trusted Internet Company--Privacy

Hmmmmmmmm. This is the response I get to clicking on your link. I have no problem reading the article via a proxy, however.

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as »example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, »www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by jaykaykay:

Hmmmmmmmm. This is the response I get to clicking on your link. I have no problem reading the article via a proxy, however.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as »example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, »www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

Weird. I have no problems at work and home with SeaMonkey v2.15.1 web browsers.
evoxllx
join:2007-06-07
Winter Park, FL

evoxllx to jaykaykay

to jaykaykay
said by jaykaykay:

More information

blog.mozilla.org requires SNI support for HTTPS to work properly.

You must have an extremely outdated OS/browser, or your configuration is messed up.

See the list below:
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Se ··· ent_side

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

jaykaykay

MVM

Old browser and OS.