Bloom County

Gonna love the 30+ degree change

between Wednesday to Thursday in Ohio... 60's to hi 20's

Derwood
Wherever you go, there you are
Premium
join:2003-01-21
Dayton, OH
Just hope we don't get blown away by the winds that are on the way tonight.

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101
reply to CylonRed
I hope my stomach and sinuses will settle down eventually. this shit sucks!

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to CylonRed
I hate that when it happens. Shorts on e day, snow pants the next, then shorts yet again.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
Yea - looks like Friday is in the teens... then it goes to the 30's on Sat/Sun

Derwood
Premium
Dayton, OH
reply to Snakeoil
Great weather for getting sick

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
Agreed. My kid that has cancer just got over the flu and is now fighting a head cold. Thankfully, he is finished with treatment in May.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
reply to CylonRed
Holy shit it is cold... Most schools on a 2 hour delay - 5 degrees and wind chill of -14...

Derwood
Premium
Dayton, OH
Yeah.. The wind was blowing so hard last night that all the windows on my house facing west were frozen shut.

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to CylonRed
We got about an inch of snow very early this morning. Blowing like hell and the snow was so fine, it appeared foggy instead of snowy. I was out later in the day, and although it didn't seem that cold to me, the wind made it very uncomfortable. Eyes were watering and it felt like icicles forming on my cheeks. And I was only outside for about half an hour or so. It's pretty calm right now, though. Just north of here, in the "snow belt", they're getting a lot of snow. It's really amazing what a difference there is in just a handful of miles. Love that "lake effect" snow. It's particularly significant this year, as the lake (Erie) hasn't frozen over yet. They've had to reschedule the annual Mosquito Lake Ice Fishing Tournament a couple of times already this year, as there's no ice on the local pond to speak of. Definitely not enough to venture out onto.
--
Keep your eye on the ball, your shoulder to the wheel, your nose to the grindstone, and your ear to the ground. Now, try to work in that position!!!