share rss forum feed

ke4pym
Premium
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC

1 recommendation

reply to Bill Neilson

Re: I used to get on people here for stating "Just quit&quo

My favorite reply has always been "pffbt, it's just $x.xx a month, a cup of coffee (or whatever)".

At what point do you say a cup of coffee here, a doughnut there, a car payment over there is enough?

Premium
join:2012-06-11

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These must be the official talking points of the industry. As I too hear this nonsense all the time.

All those cups of store bought coffee and snacks start to add up after a month or two and stretch that out to years and you have a HUGE chuck of change that most consumers simply can't afford to waste anymore.

NOTE TO CLUELESS EXECUTIVE MANGLEMENT....

THE ECONOMY STILL SUCKS FOR MOST CONSUMERS TODAY!

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·MegaPath
reply to ke4pym

The same with Buckeye Cable in Toledo, OH. Started dropping channels and rates went up. Nothing changed but a smaller line up. They ended up in a heated court battled with RayCom Media over a contract issue with a Fox Station and a CBS station that RayCom owns in TOL after a month long battle, and both losing money, Buckeye agreed to bring the channel back and more $$$ out of the customers pocket. In the end lost 3 other local regional Fox Stations - Detroit and Cleveland and 5 other channels, only to put more $$ into their half baked "local sports network" that looks like its filmed in the President's basement.