The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer to Geno71

Premium Member

to Geno71

Re: [Rant] Comcast Treats Long-Time Customers Like Garbage

What's the problem here? Why are so many posters offering advice to the OP? The thread title clearly says [Rant]. Let the OP enjoy the opportunity to rant.

Personally I am looking forward to reading the upcoming [Rant] about the new WISP service.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

1 recommendation

Johkal

MVM

I have personally & seen other members steer people from "Rants" to solutions.

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer

Premium Member

said by Johkal:

I have personally & seen other members steer people from "Rants" to solutions.

In this case, the OP has stated that a solution has already been found. I guess that my libertarian philosophy just tells me that when someone explicitly says that they don't need or want help...
cferro
join:2003-07-27
Jersey City, NJ

cferro to NetFixer

to NetFixer
Some people will never be happy with anything.

hortnut
Huh?
join:2005-09-25
PDX Metro

hortnut to NetFixer

to NetFixer
There is a Rants, Raves and Praise Forum on the Site, maybe it should have been moved to there at the onset.

You are aware of it, as are all of the regulars, but anyone coming to this thread via a Google or other search for the 1st time, may be a little confused as to the purpose of this site and its forums, in my opinion. And what this site has to offer.

»Rants, Raves, and Praise

But after reading the OP several times, saw that the Speed Issues had not been addressed.

Since this Forum is more about fixes, thought it time to offer steps for solution. OP had not posted anywhere else.