join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to peterboro

Re: Anybody like Toronto Star new web site?

said by peterboro:

said by Tx:

The paper at my door doesn't update multiple times a day with new stories. That's why i read it.

I don't need play by play on the minute unless the world is coming to an end and the zombies are rising.

It's not about play by play. There have been several stories i've followed to keep on top of. You cannot follow these when you're at work with no tv. When i get spare minutes i open up news.

edit: irregardless, the new toronto star web site sucks. Even if they did a paywall, i wouldn't pay for it because the site is bloated now and it's a mess.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
said by Tx:

It's not about play by play. There have been several stories i've followed to keep on top of. You cannot follow these when you're at work with no tv. When i get spare minutes i open up news.

edit: irregardless, the new toronto star web site sucks. Even if they did a paywall, i wouldn't pay for it because the site is bloated now and it's a mess.

Few people sit around without news on a basic cable package or over the air feed unless they are some sort of recluse.