how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

donjuan2002

join:2002-10-06
Kearny, NJ

[IMG] Beware

Fios tv Extreme does NOT include Cinemax like fios is tell you.

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA

It doesn't include any premium channels in my area.

JPL
Premium
join:2007-04-04
Downingtown, PA
kudos:4
reply to donjuan2002

Well, wait a second here. I don't know what the packages include in your area, but realize there's a difference between a TV package (aka TV Extreme) and a bundle. Sometimes bundles include channels that are NOT in the TV package that comes in the bundle. That is - the bundle includes channels that aren't normally part of the programming tier. If you get the programming tier ala carte... you don't get the channel. If you get the programming tier as part of a bundle, you DO get the channel. That's how Epix was treated at one time, as well as channels like NFL RZ.

That being said - I'm not sure if the bundle you have includes those premiums or not. Packages vary by area.

Mac973

join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ
reply to donjuan2002

I live in NJ and I needed to get the Ultimate package to get all the premiums. Extreme HD usually only includes Showtime.

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
reply to donjuan2002

Depends on the area served along with when the new package was ordered. In Jersey last year they included Showtime for free in my ExtremeHD. I notice if I renew my current package (ExtremeHD Triple play) they throw in Showtime+HBO+Cinemax but also charge me $40/mo more so Im sticking with my old package.

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

said by bohratom:

I notice if I renew my current package (ExtremeHD Triple play) they throw in Showtime+HBO+Cinemax but also charge me $40/mo more so Im sticking with my old package.

They "throw in" those channels for $40? Sounds like they are charging you for them to me.

jcondon

join:2000-05-27
Fishkill, NY
reply to Mac973

said by Mac973:

I live in NJ and I needed to get the Ultimate package to get all the premiums. Extreme HD usually only includes Showtime.

I am in NY on Extreme and get HBO and Showtime. I signed up only a couple months ago though so maybe some promotion added HBO as well?

donjuan2002

Kearny, NJ

Well like you guys see on the photo when i sing up for it told me that cinemax is included and it shows on the account but when i call they tell me no, they include the channel for 13.50 gave credit for 7 for 6 months and 15 for 12 months, this a big mistake in there part.

matthewh16

join:2010-05-21
Culver City, CA

Here in Delaware (at least from what I see), only the Ultimate package includes any premiums.

More Fiber
Premium,MVM
join:2005-09-26
West Chester, PA
kudos:30
reply to donjuan2002

If VZ won't honor the advertised deal, file a complaint with your state's attorney general regarding false advertising.
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

donjuan2002

Kearny, NJ

I did with BBB

OverlordQ

join:2002-07-03
Springdale, AR

The BBB is not a regulatory agency and has no authority besides sending them an angry letter.

rtcy
FACTS only please
Premium
join:1999-10-16
Norwalk, CA

said by OverlordQ:

The BBB is not a regulatory agency and has no authority besides sending them an angry letter.

doubt it will be angry when Verizon pays them to be a member! IOW they don't byte the hand that feeds them.