elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to CanadianRip

Re: BB10 launches Jan 30

But not before those that rallied up the stock, took their profits.

Wolfie00
My dog is an elitist
Premium
join:2005-03-12
kudos:8

That's only partly true. Yes, the smart money took their profits, but no one "rallied up the stock." Not necessary, either. There are enough gullible idiots around to do it without help, and that includes some institutional fund managers.

BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON

Goldman Sachs is reccomending investors buy the stock. They see significant upside in the next 3 quarters.

»www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/major-in···.1137215

ALSO.. I heard on the radio that their were over 100,000 twitter responses about the BB10 yesterday after the launch and 70% were positive
--
"The hardest thing about any political campaign is how to win without proving that you are unworthy of winning." ~ Adlai E. Stevenson

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to Wolfie00

I don't see any upside to Blackberry's fortunes, in the long term. They still face the inability to deal with the mature consumer. There's nothing that I've seen in the BB10 that makes me want to rush out and purchase one.
On the up side they have no debt and millions of customers. They have shown some profitability in recent quarters. But its glory days are over and, I predict, it will be a matter of time before it reaches a natural end.
--
"My brain is my second favourite organ"

Wolfie00
My dog is an elitist
Premium
join:2005-03-12
kudos:8
reply to BigSensFan

My comment was about Apple stock.

BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON

said by Wolfie00:

My comment was about Apple stock.

I know..I was just adding to the thread and yours happened to be the last reply (it is quicker using the quick reply button )

Sorry for the confusion
--
"The hardest thing about any political campaign is how to win without proving that you are unworthy of winning." ~ Adlai E. Stevenson

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to elwoodblues

said by elwoodblues:

But not before those that rallied up the stock, took their profits.

That's the way Wall St (Bay St) work.

Doesn't really take brains, but it does take some inside info.

Buy low, sell high, rinse, repeat. $$$$$
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein