uniqs
share rss forum feed

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA

1 recommendation

Net Neutrality

If we are going to have a net neutrality law, it needs to work both ways. If ISPs can't throttle or block services, services shouldn't be allowed to make exclusive contracts with ISPs or grant special access to their partners... Netflix... ESPN....

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by silbaco:

If we are going to have a net neutrality law, it needs to work both ways. If ISPs can't throttle or block services, services shouldn't be allowed to make exclusive contracts with ISPs or grant special access to their partners... Netflix... ESPN....

I think you make a good point. A net neutrality bill can't just target ISPs, it has to make Hollywood play by the same rules too.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus

join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

1 recommendation

reply to silbaco

Al Gore is going to call

Representative Anna Eshoo (D-Calif.) has just filled the atmosphere with large amounts of hot (greenhouse gas) air. Some press, additions to her war chest, and a photo with a smile that would make even a Jiggalo run for the hills.
--
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
- Mark Twain in Eruption

Androidian

join:2012-12-14
Purcellville, VA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by Transmaster:

and a photo with a smile that would make even a Jiggalo run for the hills.

Someone owes me a new cup of coffee and keyboard... LOL