dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
10
share rss forum feed


TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26
reply to franklyong

Re: CNOC speed matching decision due next week

said by franklyong:

I'm okay with the wait for now. Just hope the prices don't go up.

For CBB, Rogers rates are among the lower (though still too high!) of those approved by the CRTC last year. Unless they were to go up, I dont see there being much of a price change. This is obviously very speculative since we just dont know what the decision will be.

Where CBB is likely to have the most impact is on Bell and Cogeco and Videotron territories.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

londoner1

join:2007-04-26
London, ON

When is this decision expected?

Would you have a link to the CRTC website on the open 'issue'


resa1983
Premium
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON
kudos:10

said by londoner1:

When is this decision expected?

Would you have a link to the CRTC website on the open 'issue'

Its out already.
Denied.
The only good thing is that Rogers (and now all incumbents) have to file download and upload speeds in Tariffs, and Rogers has to file tariffs for all optional speed packages - ie 45/7 they weren't offering TPIA in already upgraded areas.
--
Battle.net Tech Support MVP

londoner1

join:2007-04-26
London, ON

Sorry I should have read my post prior to posting...I replied to a post from Marc stating that the CBB decision that is outstanding is one that they and other independent ISP's are eagerly awaiting