TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to HiVolt

Re: Changes in Bell AGAS network

said by HiVolt:

I hope this will help the evening speeds... Its been terrible at times especially weekends.

Any progress on Bell offering 10gig links? You'll never be able to offer 50/10 reliably when that is available to you.

We just added two more links last week, that's a total of 8 gig in the last 3 months that we've added.. we'll continue monitoring it but whatever is going on now is likely more due to improper balance between the links still as they continue to load balance..

going to one link should also help this.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

openvz_ca

join:2008-12-13
canada

said by TSI Marc:

said by HiVolt:

I hope this will help the evening speeds... Its been terrible at times especially weekends.

Any progress on Bell offering 10gig links? You'll never be able to offer 50/10 reliably when that is available to you.

We just added two more links last week, that's a total of 8 gig in the last 3 months that we've added.. we'll continue monitoring it but whatever is going on now is likely more due to improper balance between the links still as they continue to load balance..

going to one link should also help this.

Won't Bell let you LACP those links in some sort of way? I mean, if you're paying for each individually, I don't see how they could justify not doing it from that perspective.