site

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
This is a sub-selection from What about fiber ?

gaforces
United We Stand, Divided We Fall

join:2002-04-07
Santa Cruz, CA
reply to leibold

Re: What about fiber ?

Cruzio has been planting fiber here in santa cruz if your close enough. They charge $999 mo plus 999 setup for symetrical 100mbs and $1999 mo 1999 setup for 1Gbps.

The residential plans are adsl2+ 20/$49.95 and 40Mbps/$79.95.
They are partners with sonic.

Dam I need to move closer.
--
Let them eat FIBER!

kleis3

join:2009-10-12
Panorama City, CA

Hi, Glad I saw this about DSL (today) here and Fusion, etc...When you mentioned the phone service w/plan of 40 dollars per month, do you know if that's aside of the tax and fees as they laid out in a section when referring to the fusion subscription plan and depending on city (like mine's 15.40 (I think it said)) and so that's outside of the regular phone charges and the fusion connect, right(?) I mean for the price of all of it's not too bad, but the tax kind of suks, but that's normal. Also, since I'm Cal. lifeline-eligible, is that going to work itself in w/DSL as the phone carrier (if I upgrade to service, that is)? I know you're not working at DSLextreme, sorry, I was looking to get email back of this same inquiry but no dies yet.
Thanks either way, take care*
kleis

kleis3

join:2009-10-12
Panorama City, CA
reply to gaforces

(wow) Gaforces, You know what, I apologize, I asked a question in a thread to your fiber and I realize it was the thread or post below or after yours who i was going to post the question about the fees/tax and so that's 'lemonade's post. Sorry again!
I was drawn in to your United We Stand Divided We Fall and that needs to hover high and mighty over the skies especially now, to get that word out.
Sorry again for the mistake.
kleis3