Madtown
Premium
join:2008-04-26
Madera, CA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to bobjohnson

Re: When xbox gets real...

I think it one of those things where it wouldn't matter if they played online or not. It not like you can say, "Well if they didn't have Xbox Live in the 1st place this wouldn't happen" Remember that guy who had Sprint customers coming to his house because their stolen phones were "found" at his house?, I read the article a few times and couldn't see a mention if he had Sprint or not.

bobjohnson
Premium
join:2007-02-03
Orlando, FL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·T-Mobile US
·Sprint Mobile Br..

said by Madtown:

I think it one of those things where it wouldn't matter if they played online or not. It not like you can say, "Well if they didn't have Xbox Live in the 1st place this wouldn't happen" Remember that guy who had Sprint customers coming to his house because their stolen phones were "found" at his house?, I read the article a few times and couldn't see a mention if he had Sprint or not.

Obviously in this case the family that got the visit from SWAT didn't have anything to do with it, just like the Sprint guy didn't. It takes some dummies messing with someone and a some incorrect information to make for a bad day. What information would the police use to determine the address in the first place?
--

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
reply to Madtown

said by Madtown:

Remember that guy who had Sprint customers coming to his house because their stolen phones were "found" at his house?, I read the article a few times and couldn't see a mention if he had Sprint or not.

This guy?

»Sprint GPS Glitch Making Poor Guy's Life Hell
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?