uniqs
share rss forum feed

Flashfox
Eco-Text -- Why print E-mails?

join:2003-10-01
Melbourne, FL

Non-cable box channel lineup in 32904?

OK... I need some help.

All of our TVs are on converters except for one which is in our guest room. It is a digital ready TV and the cable is connected directly to it. My problem is trying to get a list of channels supported.

- The QAM channel lineup doesn't match (expected) (»brighthouse.com/static/documents···neup.pdf)

- The "standard" channel lineup matches up... to a point. I have many xx.y channels which appear on the TV but the "standard lineup" doesn't show them. (»applications.brighthouse.com/cha···ult.aspx)

So... all I want is the BHN channel list I can view here in 32904 using the built-in converter in my TV.

Does such a list exist?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151

1 edit
FF I responded to both of your questions via IM. Edited as it does not apply to you...misread what you have already.

Flashfox
Eco-Text -- Why print E-mails?

join:2003-10-01
Melbourne, FL
"DTA"? Ah... Digital Television Adapter. Well my TV is digital and the converter in built-in. Are you saying that an external DTA would be better than the built-in digital converter? After all, I receive the channels it's just that I can't find a list on BHN's site that tells me where is what.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
reply to Flashfox
Look up had to edit myself...sorry.