how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rmk9785e

join:2013-02-01
Stockton, CA

[Speed] Poor customer support - Slow internet speed

Speed test indicates 2.3mbps download and 3.74mbps upload speed or worse (»www.speedtest.net/result/2477559747.png). I tried online chat support today with three different analysts. All of them claimed that they will be right back after diagnostics but never returned. These analysts do not demonstrate a high skill level and my issue is still unresolved. They were not willing to escalate my issues and were not able to solve on their own.

Where do I go from here? Take my business to another provider?

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-13
Happy Valley
kudos:9

More info is needed.

Please review & answer applicable questions: »Comcast High Speed Internet FAQ »How To Get Help!

PeteC2
Got Mouse?
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-20
Bristol, CT
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to rmk9785e

Unfortunately, the on-line chat support is the last place anyone should go for Comcast assistance. They are universally poor, to put it kindly. They have no ability to go past pre-determined "script" fixes, that often do not really fit the user's problem.

Better to call up customer service, and then hang in there and get to tier 2 support.
--
Deeds, not words

rjacks009

join:2013-01-23
Palmyra, MO
reply to rmk9785e

Do you have a router? Is television services working for you? What is the make and model of modem you have? You will need to log on to check signal levels on diagnostics.