spc
uniqs
jckelchl
join:2011-01-24
Aurora, ON

jckelchl to anon_bell

to anon_bell

Re: FTTN 25/10 and 50/10 with Fibe TV + Unlimited Bandwidth

I also did the upgrade a few days back but my usage meter has not changed? Still shows the same 120GB addon that I was paying for. Think I should call back in to make sure???

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy

said by jckelchl:

I also did the upgrade a few days back but my usage meter has not changed? Still shows the same 120GB addon that I was paying for. Think I should call back in to make sure???

I would call and ask to speak to loyalty department, and double check with them.

hlo207
join:2012-11-16
North York, ON

hlo207 to jckelchl

to jckelchl
Ordered mine via online chat on Monday afternoon, online account is still showing old limit 24 hours later. Online chat with Bell again and they assure me that it is in my plan. But due to the overwhelming response they have for the unlimited bandwidth, it will be 3-4 days before the online account is updated. I was told by the chat agent that I will not be charged for going over the limit. I had both chats emailed to me for the record.

With the limit fast approaching I went the Direct Support forum to ask there. Bell_Darryl assured my account is set to unlimited bandwidth on their system and he has confirmed that with his colleague who deals with these things. I even have the case number for that investigation. Again there is a system issue that is preventing the online account access to update properly. I was told the extra usage charge will not appear in my bill. If they show up, I can message Bell_Darryl and he will credit/fix it for me.

I don't have Bell TV so I have to pay $30. Not an issue since all of us at home can download all we want and never have to worry.
Fernboy61
join:2011-11-23
Quebec, QC

Fernboy61

Mine was set and available online about an hour after I called. It clearly states "unlimited" on my Bell page.