share rss forum feed

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2
reply to TSI Marty

Re: Want to switch back to Teksavvy but not getting help

said by TSI Marty:

The above pricing is the best we can do unless you are interested in the 25GB plan for $6 a month less.
-Martin P

Well, with the lowest overall Internet speeds available anywhere Tek is going to run itself out of users if it doesn't change it's business model. They need to realize they're going to have to eat some of these activation fees and give customers a genuine reason to EVEN CONSIDER switching to Teksavvy now.

Blaming fees on Bell and Rogers just aint going to cut it. If you want business then PROVE you want business and make it worth while for folks to sign up.

Scaring people away with a massive pile of signup fees just aint going to help Teksavvy one bit............One good start: sell open box/used/returned modems for $25 as a goodwill gesture.

etech

Thanks guys for your reply.. Its true the upfront cost is really whats hindering me switch. If its $30 activation fees, that would be reasonable.

How about CIK, they charge $29.95 activation fees and package ofcourse is similar to Tek + they have IP TV which looks very nice. Tek doesnt have any IPTV, is there any plan to get that ? That would be another point for me to consider other provider if I am to move away from Bell which I would for sure in the next 10 days.

Crowbar1

join:2009-06-23
Toronto , ON
reply to elitefx
said by elitefx:

Scaring people away with a massive pile of signup fees just aint going to help Teksavvy one bit.........

Tell that to the CRTC . Another 'expert' empowered by the keyboard...

elitefx

London, ON
kudos:2
said by Crowbar1:

Tell that to the CRTC . Another 'expert' empowered by the keyboard...

CRTC my ass. A blind man could see this decision coming. Tek has to learn to roll with the punches. Take a setback and turn it into an opportunity.

Thanks for your mind boggling contribution Junior.....