how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

openmike79

join:2013-01-26

1 edit

[TV] My TiVo is Missing Channels Too

I thought I was all fixed up with Gary's help, but it seems that I some of the channels are not coming through. They are available for tuning, but all I get is a black pictures. I have cycled the power on my tuning adapter and my TiVo to no avail. The 3 most important channels are 1107, 1108, and 1282. Yes, they are the cartoon channels. I have two little girls (3 and 5 years old) that miss their favorite shows. Gary, please help me before I am "whined" to death. You are the best.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:147

Lordy we can't have that now....

Mike you have a few signal issues that may or may not also be impacting the Tivo. I will do something other things quickly to check but you will need a tech out on the other issue...check in about 10 minutes and see if what I did resolved at least the chanel issue...

Guide_Tim

join:2012-02-28
Taft, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to openmike79

Please post your IP in the direct Forums so Gary can assist you with this .
»Bright House Networks Direct
For security reasons it would be a good idea to edit your post here and remove your IP address
Oh Wait I see Gary already responded god hes fast
--
Taft CA Bright House Customer Since 2003 Lightning 60/5

openmike79

reply to BHNtechXpert

Unfortunately, the channels are still MIA. I guess I will need a visit from one of your techs. FYI: we already have an amp installed to boost the signal.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to openmike79

Give it a couple more minutes....

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to openmike79

I got distracted...

openmike79

Still no go...

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to openmike79

Please do a guided setup of the Tivo....

openmike79

The guided setup just finished and there is still no change. I tried to check the signal on one of the black channels (1107) and I received the following error, "Signal strength is unavailable because your cable channel lineup has no digital channels." I'm not sure if this is because I am using a tuning adapter or not.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to openmike79

Have you rebooted the Tuning Adapter yet? If not do so. I'll get with you in your direct thread for the rest...

openmike79

The was the first thing that I did. The tuning adapter did seem to take a really long time to come back up. Anyway... I'll start a direct thread. Thanks.