trparky
Apple... YUM
Premium,MVM
join:2000-05-24
Cleveland, OH
kudos:2
reply to trparky

Re: Haswell vs Ivy Bridge Benchmarked Compared Clock-for-Clock

Intel integrated graphics may be enough to put some video on the screen and run Windows 7 Aero but that's about it.

When I say leave graphics up to the people who know graphics, I'm talking about those people who know how to make high-end graphics cards and chipsets that can run games such as Crysis at full quality settings. Don't even try running Crysis on an Intel integrated graphics chip! It's a futile effort!
--
Tom
Boycott AT&T uVerse! | Tom's Android Blog | AOKP (The Android Open Kang Project)

C0deZer0
Oc'D To Rhythm And Police
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Tempe, AZ
As I said to someone in the store, "intel video for gaming is like being born HIV positive and your parents not having the decency to tell you."
--
Because, f*ck Sony

Chrno

join:2003-12-11
reply to trparky
Crysis actually runs with the Intel integrated graphics and it's passable at low settings but what did you expect from a on-die graphics processing unit? You won't be able to run Crysis with full quality settings A10-5800K either.

I can run WoW with the Cata patch no problems on HD4000, screen res is 1600*900.

Too bad the whole market isn't made up of people who all want to run Crysis at full quality settings; otherwise you would right.