join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to me1212

Re: Good distro for a 60 year old man?

said by me1212:

Eh it wasn't all fun and games, he almost got deported once.

Yeah, well, back then Canadians weren't welcomed in the USA....
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
He was born here. but there was an illegal alien raid on his uncles railroad, and he answered the cops in a foreign language when they spoke to him in it.

And we be hispanic for the record not canadian

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
said by me1212:

He was born here. but there was an illegal alien raid on his uncles railroad, and he answered the cops in a foreign language when they spoke to him in it.

And we be hispanic for the record not canadian

LOL....that's a funny story though. That's something my dad would have done if he spoke a different language. We're part native-Canadian, and it really showed on my dad, but he actually looked more like a Pakistan person. Immigration would have been all over him if spoke non-english.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to J E F F
said by J E F F:

said by me1212:

Eh it wasn't all fun and games, he almost got deported once.

Whaaaa... when was that? I don't remember any time when Canadians weren't welcomed here. And visa versa.
--
There are some nasty rumors going around about academics within the program that I hope are nothing more than rumors. It affected our play yesterday in a loss to Pitt. Completely listless.

Black Box

join:2002-12-21
said by kingdome74:

said by J E F F:

Whaaaa... when was that? I don't remember any time when Canadians weren't welcomed here. And visa versa.

1812?
--
Keep It Safe, Stupid!
Yes, I CanChat. Can You?

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by Black Box:

said by kingdome74:

said by J E F F:

1812?

Yum!
--
There are some nasty rumors going around about academics within the program that I hope are nothing more than rumors. It affected our play yesterday in a loss to Pitt. Completely listless.