Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Blogger
Jedi Poster
Premium
join:2012-10-18
reply to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] The official 2013 NFL offseason discussion thread

The single biggest interest of the many I have for the off season is where is Alex Smith going to play next year. If he goes to a good team that would be a playoff contender with just the addition of a top flight QB he would fit that missing piece very nicely. He is a very good QB. The Niners would have done just as well and gone at least as far this year if they had stuck with him instead of switching Kaepernick.

If he goes to a real bad team or a team with a poor OL he will stink as would any good QB as they get knocked down or sacked on every play plus only having two seconds to set up and throw.
--
The signal is usually drowned out by the noise.

Badger3k
We Don't Need No Stinkin Badgers
Premium
join:2001-09-27
Franklin, OH
I wouldn't be surprised to see KC make a play for Smith. Reid needs a QB and he sure doesn't have one with the people he has now.
--
Team Discovery: Project Hope

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
said by Badger3k:

I wouldn't be surprised to see KC make a play for Smith. Reid needs a QB and he sure doesn't have one with the people he has now.

Wouldn't that be a weird conversation with Reid and Kolb. "Hey there dude I traded away secretly knowing you sucked and got away with robbery."