Re: Official Guild Wars 2 Thread

hippie commander!

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Turns out our server is pretty good at this WvWvW thing. We were tiered 1 for the longest of all the servers I read on reddit today. I know they have a good Teamspeak set up and they seem coordinated.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

"Guys this is commander barney"

"OK... listen up... we are going to loop around and flank them"

i would troll that in a second

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

You should buy it. When you speak in map it is DARK red. haha. The more I read about Mesmers the more I want one. I may just level one through crafting and do a cheap way to 80. Farm some exotics and tear up WvWvW.

TheThing

TheThing

nothing is worse in PvP than playing monkey in the middle vs. a mesmer and all 12 of his clones

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Or wasting a freakin' cd to only realized you killed a clone!!!!!!!
I AM

I AM to TheThing

Premium Member

to TheThing
Reading on Reddit today. A level 67 guardian pretty much pulled his group through a level 10 fractal. I suck. I'm quitting this game.

TheThing

TheThing

last night in fractals 10, our guardian, during a 4 mini-boss encounter, tanked 2 of the mini-bosses, while the rest of the group killed the first 2 mini-bosses

he took on 2 mini-bosses and aggroed them and soloed them, taking what appeared to be no damage

it was a combination of blocking attacks, dodgeing attacks, and blinding them

after the encounter, i was like wow man great job... he said: "as you can see ive done this too many times"

GW2 skill cap > WoW skill cap

can't even compare

and I am starting to think gw2 skill cap > tera skill cap also

I am still learning every day, I make a conscious effor tin dungeons now to try to pick up as many bonus field as possible... free healing, free speed boost, its pretty epic... and overwhelming at first to take in, understand, and do correctly

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

GW2 Skill Cap does > Tera Skill Cap IMO. Because Tera still has the trinity. Healers can still bail you out if you misclick. Misclick in GW2 and it is over.