spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ZW_Joe
join:2005-10-08
San Anselmo, CA

ZW_Joe

[General] My Business DSL Account is treated like the Black Shee

I recently ordered 3mb/512k DSL Service for my business. I have the extra static IPs, dry loop, etc.

Since my initial order everything about this account has been off. When I call the numbers provided on the emails, invoices, etc. no one seems to know who I am. The site businessdirect.att.com won't allow me to register. Says I don't have a valid account.

The service of the product has been what I expected, but the support for this account has been nothing short of bizarre and disappointing.

You'd think the business products would have a higher level of hands on support, but this is really frustrating since just trying to get basic info is a real challenge.

Not sure if other people have experienced this, but its really bugging me.

wayjac
MVM
join:2001-12-22
Indy

wayjac

MVM

Re: [General] My Business DSL Account is treated like the Black

Have you posted in the att direct forum?
ZW_Joe
join:2005-10-08
San Anselmo, CA

ZW_Joe

No. This was more of a rant. I just needed to get it out there.

I've been able to get things done, but the amount of effort to get what I think are simple answers has been insane.

wayjac
MVM
join:2001-12-22
Indy

wayjac

MVM

said by ZW_Joe:

This was more of a rant. I just needed to get it out there.

Okay........

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to ZW_Joe

Premium Member

to ZW_Joe
we are always here to help.. I kind of wish they would combine all the DSL forums by now. That way more eyes equals more help from all over.

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker to ZW_Joe

Premium Member

to ZW_Joe
said by ZW_Joe:

I've been able to get things done, but the amount of effort to get what I think are simple answers has been insane.

Every employee is rated by a set of numbers that are impossible to achieve, combined with department after department with call centers located all over the world. This causes employees to "pad their numbers" with ridiculous "resolutions" to customer problems.

I've worked for a lot of companies and ATT is the worst yet in every category.