joako
Premium
join:2000-09-07
/dev/null
kudos:6
reply to Paul928

Re: Jailbreak 6.1 Live

said by Paul928:

"Display Out" doesn't work with this Jailbreak..... Bummer!!! Does anyone know of another app that I can mirror at full screen using airplay?

It's actually built into the OS. Double tap the home button. Swipe your finger at the bottom of the screen from left to right twice and then click the box with the arrow.
--
PRescott7-2097

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
Click for full size
Anyone have any idea what this icon is? I didnt have it all day, it sort of appeared in the evening... It looks like maybe some sort of notification? But i have nothing in my notification center or in lockinfo.

All I have installed is SBSettings, Activator & LockInfo 5.

On a side note, I noticed LTE does not come on when the battery is getting low, like maybe 30% or less? Is that normal?
--
F**K THE NHL. Go Blue Jays 2013!!!

pike
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-01
Washington, DC
kudos:3
I'm fairly certain that icon indicates unread (or more accurately, unacknowledged) notifications in the notification center.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
said by pike:

I'm fairly certain that icon indicates unread (or more accurately, unacknowledged) notifications in the notification center.

Yeah, you're right, thanks. I just pulled down the notification center and cleared them... Maybe LockInfo isn't working properly or i need to check the settings, cuz i was clearing notifications from the lockscreen using lockinfo, and somehow some didnt clear...
--
F**K THE NHL. Go Blue Jays 2013!!!

Paul928

join:2000-05-06
Haverhill, MA
reply to joako
said by joako:

said by Paul928:

"Display Out" doesn't work with this Jailbreak..... Bummer!!! Does anyone know of another app that I can mirror at full screen using airplay?

It's actually built into the OS. Double tap the home button. Swipe your finger at the bottom of the screen from left to right twice and then click the box with the arrow.

Yea I realize that air play is built in but maybe I didn't explain myself right..... What I was looking for was a replacement app for "display out," which is an app that enables you to mirror your iPad to an HD TV in full screen.

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
Premium,MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY
kudos:1
reply to joako
said by joako:

said by Paul928:

I seem to have lost the Airplay Icon after JB
--
Nothin' left to do but smile smile smile

Paul928

join:2000-05-06
Haverhill, MA
said by dellsweig:

said by joako:

said by Paul928:

I seem to have lost the Airplay Icon after JB

If I'm not mistaken, I think the same thing happened to me after I applied the jailbreak.... I remedied it by turning on my Apple TV, and the Airplay just initialized itself once again.

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
Premium,MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY
said by Paul928:

If I'm not mistaken, I think the same thing happened to me after I applied the jailbreak.... I remedied it by turning on my Apple TV, and the Airplay just initialized itself once again.

I will try that when I get home!!!!
--
Nothin' left to do but smile smile smile

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
I didn't think the AirPlay button showed up unless there was a target device on the network? I always get the AirPlay button at home and never at work, for example...
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Premium,MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX
said by darcilicious:

I didn't think the AirPlay button showed up unless there was a target device on the network? I always get the AirPlay button at home and never at work, for example...

This is correct.
--
My Gallery
Formerly Nezmo

Warzau
Premium
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL
reply to darcilicious
said by darcilicious:

Correct, I have to sometimes reboot either iDevice or the Target device for the Airplay button to appear.