uniqs
share rss forum feed

ropeguru
Premium
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA
reply to JohnInSJ

Re: [Business] Way to deceive to us Comcast

As pflog See Profile replied, you are correct that the 10Mb os pb we get now is pretty irrelavant. But the 40+ we used to get worked out pretty good. It has only been since the upgraade from 22/5 to 27/7 did the PB amount drop and the upload PB go away completely.
THe plan listed on my original bill listed is as, "w/ powerboost" and they have changed the name of the plan at least 3 times since my contract was signed. In my opinion changing the plan even once from what it was listed as on my bill is a breach of contract. However, at the corporate lawyer level, I am sure they will say it is not because the plan option checked is some like, "other high speed plan" which does not pin any name or speed levels.

JohnInSJ
Premium
join:2003-09-22
San Jose, CA

said by ropeguru:

THe plan listed on my original bill listed is as, "w/ powerboost" and they have changed the name of the plan at least 3 times since my contract was signed. In my opinion changing the plan even once from what it was listed as on my bill is a breach of contract.

If you act within 30 days of the change, you should be able to cancel without ETF. After 30 days you have accepted the new terms.
--
My place : »www.schettino.us