Premium Member
join:2006-09-13
Chilliwack, BC

Cartel to slidebite

Premium Member

to slidebite

Re: [BC] Today - usage cut in half - 28 Days Later a $5 increase

said by slidebite:

Teksavvy said they needed min of 5 days or something like that, so I just asked Telus to make my cancelation date effective that date, so hopefully it won't be a big deal.

Regarding the talk about Telus not enforcing the caps, even if that's true (as it probably is.. for now at least), they whole way they did it stinks.

teksavvy isn't better, 40$ fee and 75GB cap on 6mbps
ruiner3
join:2012-03-10
Canada

ruiner3

said by Cartel:

teksavvy isn't better, 40$ fee and 75GB cap on 6mbps

Why do people seem to have so much trouble reading Teksavvy's plans? Unlimited 6 mbps DSL or 7.5 mbps cable for $35 per month. Unlimited as in no cap.

The 75 GB cap plans are $5 / month cheaper. See how little the bandwidth actually costs?
DanteX
join:2010-09-09

DanteX

Which tells you that Telus is lying about congestion and crap they say about having to half the allotment. How is it the re sellers can sell unlimited at a cheap price but the source which is Telus can not do so ?

We are not being told the whole story here.
DanteX

DanteX

We really need Google to set up shop and offer up a superior service and force telus and Shaw to compete and offer solutions for customers instead of trying to fleece them.

Exand
join:2001-10-28
Canada

Exand to ruiner3

to ruiner3
said by ruiner3:

Why do people seem to have so much trouble reading Teksavvy's plans?

Maybe they should fix their website (see my screen shot on the previous page) and train their reps better (I was told on the phone the first time I called unlimited only during those times indicated on the website)?