Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

McBane

join:2008-08-22
Plano, TX

[HD] We need H2HD!

Let's start a petition!

History HD has turned into reality pawn/picker wonderland and all the good shows went to H2 and I hate watching it on SD.

Giantsfan

join:2013-02-07
Staten Island, NY

Agreed wholeheartedly. Personally, that is the channel I want most. A relative who has Comcast in Florida just got it, so maybe a trend will start and Fios will too (fingers crossed).

bsangs

join:2002-08-21
Montclair, NJ
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to McBane

While I'd like to see H2 in HD as well, it's not a shadow of the channel it used to be. Way too much garbage "reality" programming on it, along with the modern style over-dramatized documentaries. I'm afraid the entire History Channel brand is headed down the TLC path unfortunately.

Strommy

join:2010-04-23
King Of Prussia, PA
reply to McBane

I could not agree more. I have totally STOPPED watching the History channel, I cannot remember the last time I had it on. It's become just another cesspool of Mental Midget Fake Reality shows. But I do watch H2 quite a bit and would love to see that in HD.

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to McBane

I watch American Pickers, Pawn Stars, and any old history-related stuff they still air.

fishacura

join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA
reply to McBane

+1 here. How many Pawn Stars marathons can you have? I mean it's a LITTLE interesting...the FIRST 20 times!!!!

Jackarino
YacCity
Premium
join:2006-12-28
Allendale, NJ
kudos:1
reply to McBane

Im on board

bt06437

join:2001-12-03
Carrollton, TX
reply to McBane

You have my vote.

MURICA

join:2013-01-03
reply to McBane

This is the network that should have been added after Cartoon Network HD. It is LONG overdue.

Now that DirecTV has added the channel recently Verizon is now the only provider who does not carry H2 in high definition.

Where have we seen this situation before? ...with Cartoon Network.

Come on Verizon, don't be the odd one out again.

bushleaguer

join:2007-01-22
Gillette, NJ
reply to McBane

I started a petition on Verizon's "Share Your Ideas" website.....don't know what good it will do or how many people you need to vote in order to get their attention.

Expand your moderator at work

bt06437

join:2001-12-03
Carrollton, TX
reply to bushleaguer

Re: [HD] We need H2HD!

have you a url for your petition ? you know how impossibly hard it is to find anything on verizons web pages.

Webcobbler

@verizon.net

Yes I agree. Please provide a url

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to McBane

»forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your···-p/ideas

I think that is what he was talking about. The process is a mess, I doubt Verizon cares what anybody writes on there.

bushleaguer

join:2007-01-22
Gillette, NJ

said by Greg2600:

»forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your···-p/ideas

I think that is what he was talking about. The process is a mess, I doubt Verizon cares what anybody writes on there.

Sorry about that......thanks for posting the link.

I made the petition post there a while back and the moderator deemed it to be a duplicate (there had already been a petition made about adding HD channels and H2 was on the list) so mine got folded into the original one.