how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fishacura

join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA

Data Usage - where to find history

My Verizon bill shows data usage very high level. I used less than 2GB each month but it just rounds up. Is there any way to see more detailed historical usage? I am asking because now they have a 1GB plan which might suffice but I would need to review my history.
--
People who don't get good service on average tell 10 others while people who do get good service on average tell 1.

jkj860
The Final Frontier

join:2002-01-10
Valparaiso, IN

1 edit

You can run an account analysis on the Verizon wireless website. It will show a history of the last six months usage.

fishacura

Phoenixville, PA
reply to fishacura

Thx! Cannot seem to find it on the menus. Any idea where it is on the site?

jkj860
The Final Frontier

join:2002-01-10
Valparaiso, IN

Once you login, in the middle under my usage, click the link usage details. Then scroll to the bottom where it says run account analysis. Then on the screen that comes up, click on details under the plan details section. It also gives you a breakdown of each device on your plan.
--
I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant. Nixon

fishacura

Phoenixville, PA
reply to fishacura

Very strange but I have nothing on that screen that says "run account analysis". It may be because I am a one-bill customer and I have a verizon.com account that places all cable, phone, wireless together so I think my verizonwireless.com account may be scaled down. But it's weird there is no way for me to do this...again unless I am missing something but I even did a "find" on the page for the word analysis and nothing!!!
--
People who don't get good service on average tell 10 others while people who do get good service on average tell 1.

fishacura

Phoenixville, PA
reply to fishacura

OMG, I just found it and YES it is definitely in a different place for one-bill clients. Figures!

Oh but BTW, it DOES NOT give details re: data...it rounds to the nearest GB...I actually needed to see exactly how much. No way to do it other than bill by bill.