MrBungle87

join:2013-01-18
Durham, NC
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Time Warner Cable
reply to igeneralzod

Re: This is why I decided not to choose TWC as my new ISP

No sympathy for Crime Warner here. Though it was stupid for the OP to not give the rep his address, that doesn't change the fact that TW is highly secretive about their non-promotional rates. Why, you ask? BECAUSE THEY'RE EXPENSIVE. $29.95 for Internet will attract more customers than $54.95 (which is our standard rate for Turbo or whatever they call it now). It's typical TW bullshit. Non-competitive except when forced to be, shady billing, secretive pricing, etc. No real surprises here.

sivran
Seamonkey's back
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
kudos:1

Turbo's 54.95?

Shit. Standard's 52.95 here.

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:3
reply to MrBungle87

said by MrBungle87:

No sympathy for Crime Warner here. Though it was stupid for the OP to not give the rep his address, that doesn't change the fact that TW is highly secretive about their non-promotional rates. Why, you ask? BECAUSE THEY'RE EXPENSIVE. $29.95 for Internet will attract more customers than $54.95 (which is our standard rate for Turbo or whatever they call it now). It's typical TW bullshit. Non-competitive except when forced to be, shady billing, secretive pricing, etc. No real surprises here.

well I actually asked what would be the cost right now if I was not a promotional price and was told that my extreme internet would be $84.99 but if you had TV added to the internet package it would be $5 cheaper.