spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Pea7
join:2013-02-09

Pea7

FAO : Sc0tt

Hi,

Tried to message / IM but it would not let me ..

I have just found you post at :

»security camera help?

I also have the same camera, but am struggling getting it set up within blue iris.

Just wondering if you ever had it working within blue iris ?

And if so, could you tell me what settings you had it on to get it to work ?

I would be very grateful if you could let me know.

Cheers.

La Luna
Fly With The Angels My Beloved Son Chris
Premium Member
join:2001-07-12
New Port Richey, FL

1 recommendation

La Luna

Premium Member

I messaged him for you with a link to this thread. Don't know him or when he will see the message. Keep checking back.
Pea7

1 recommendation

Pea7

That's great.

Thanks for that.

quitaccount
DSLR sucks cocks
Premium Member
join:2000-11-13

2 recommendations

quitaccount to Pea7

Premium Member

to Pea7
got the message

i never got the camera working with blue iris. i was in contact with the developer for a while, and even then couldn't get it working.

i ended up eventually downloading the free 1-camera version of milestone system's software. i just looked, and it seems they revamped their software lineup but still offer a free version: »www.milestonesys.com/Sof ··· otectgo/

after i needed to upgrade to more cameras, i went analog. i got a few lorex cameras and some from monoprice (nice cameras for the price!) running through a digimerge DVR.
quitaccount

quitaccount to Pea7

Premium Member

to Pea7
»www.cam-it.org/

there is a forum dedicated to the blue iris software. might find some helpful info there. i looked at the supported camera list, and didn't see anything by verint/nextiva
Pea7

Pea7 to quitaccount

to quitaccount
Hi, Many thanks for the reply back. Appreciate it.

Yes i'm a member of the cam it forum and have asked the question there also, but we couldnt get it working either. I have emailed the manufacturer of the camera to see if they can give me the streaming links, but waiting to hear back.

I will have a look at that software you suggested, at least then I can run that and blue iris at the same time so at least make the camera useful, rather than using the web browser.

Cheers.

quitaccount
DSLR sucks cocks
Premium Member
join:2000-11-13

quitaccount to Pea7

Premium Member

to Pea7
no problem----glad i could be of at least a little help

the milestone software is really nice. it was just insanely expensive when i was looking to set up my home system. looks like they toned it down a little now LOL.