how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Pea7

join:2013-02-09

FAO : Sc0tt

Hi,

Tried to message / IM but it would not let me ..

I have just found you post at :

»security camera help?

I also have the same camera, but am struggling getting it set up within blue iris.

Just wondering if you ever had it working within blue iris ?

And if so, could you tell me what settings you had it on to get it to work ?

I would be very grateful if you could let me know.

Cheers.

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
kudos:3

1 recommendation

I messaged him for you with a link to this thread. Don't know him or when he will see the message. Keep checking back.

Pea7

1 recommendation

reply to Pea7
That's great.

Thanks for that.

Sc0tt
Kneedragger
Premium
join:2000-11-13
Stockholm, NJ

2 recommendations

reply to Pea7
got the message

i never got the camera working with blue iris. i was in contact with the developer for a while, and even then couldn't get it working.

i ended up eventually downloading the free 1-camera version of milestone system's software. i just looked, and it seems they revamped their software lineup but still offer a free version: »www.milestonesys.com/Software/XP···otectgo/

after i needed to upgrade to more cameras, i went analog. i got a few lorex cameras and some from monoprice (nice cameras for the price!) running through a digimerge DVR.

Sc0tt
Kneedragger
Premium
Stockholm, NJ
reply to Pea7
»www.cam-it.org/

there is a forum dedicated to the blue iris software. might find some helpful info there. i looked at the supported camera list, and didn't see anything by verint/nextiva

Pea7

reply to Sc0tt
Hi, Many thanks for the reply back. Appreciate it.

Yes i'm a member of the cam it forum and have asked the question there also, but we couldnt get it working either. I have emailed the manufacturer of the camera to see if they can give me the streaming links, but waiting to hear back.

I will have a look at that software you suggested, at least then I can run that and blue iris at the same time so at least make the camera useful, rather than using the web browser.

Cheers.

Sc0tt
Kneedragger
Premium
Stockholm, NJ
reply to Pea7
no problem----glad i could be of at least a little help

the milestone software is really nice. it was just insanely expensive when i was looking to set up my home system. looks like they toned it down a little now LOL.