uniqs
share rss forum feed

BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium
join:2000-01-13
kudos:3
reply to DKS

Re: Noooooo - my fav keyboard broke the K key....

Are they spill resistant? From user reviews they are not for that money. I was pleasantly surprised when there was an accident with a cheap keyboard, and the drink just ran out of some drainage holes at the bottom. Other than popping off a few keys, and cleaning them there wasn't any issue with the keyboard afterwards. It's still working years later.

My only complaint with cheaper keyboards is they don't etch the keys anymore unless you get an expensive keyboard, and the labels wear off some brands. I wear out those labels on the keyboards I game with.
--
I distrust those people who know so well what god wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires- Susan B. Anthony
Yesterday we obeyed kings, and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to the truth- Kahlil G.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2

said by BlitzenZeus:

Are they spill resistant? From user reviews they are not for that money.

WTF are you doing with liquids around any computer?
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

Gotta drink when you are at the keyboard for long periods of time...

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2

said by CylonRed:

Gotta drink when you are at the keyboard for long periods of time...

That's why God invented thirst and bathrooms; so you can get up and get away for a few minutes and have a life.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
Bloom County

nm

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
Bloom County

1 edit
reply to DKS

Looking for a job - I drink water all of the time. I would be getting up a lot and if you drink at work - you can't get up that often. I drink a large cup over the course of an hour and usually have about 5 cups of water before 5 PM.
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain